Enjoy the many variety-packed hikes setting off directly from the hotel. Get to know our holiday area. Set off on a carefree, relaxed, leisurely hike.
• Apfelweg Apple trail
• Past Elvas and through the vineyards to Brixen
• Raas –Neustift Abbey –Vahrn Kneipp park– Schalders
• Loop route Viums – Rodeneck – Kreuzstöckl chapel – Natz
• Past Schabs and through the Rienz gorge to Mühlbach
• Schabs – Spinges – Aicha – Natz
• Elvas – Andreas Hofer bridge – Karlspromenade – Maria im Sand
The new Guest Card offers guests of our member accommodations the opportunity to discover the high apple plateau Naz-Sciaves and South Tyrol by public transport with just one ticket. According to the motto:
Car-free - well connected.
Owners of the Guest Card can use all public transport in South Tyrol free of charge. You also enjoy many free benefits, such as travel on selected mountain railways and cable cars, free entry to over 90 museums in South Tyrol and participation on the weekly programme of Naz-Sciaves.
- Free and unlimited travel on public transport in the whole of South Tyrol (regional trains & buses)
- Free ride with the cable cars on the „Gitschberg“ in Maranza and „Jochtal“ in Valles in the period from 13 May to 7 July 2023 and from 18 September to 4 November 2023
- Cable cars to Renon, San Genesio, Meltina and Vorano, the Renon narrow-guage railway, the funicular railway to the Mandola and the PostAuto Switzerland to Müstair can be used free of charge
- Free rides with the cable car from Rio di Pusteria to Maranza
- Free access to some 80 museums, exhibitions and collections (from 1 April 2023)
- Free ride with the alpine bus to the Rodenecker-Lüsner Alp
- Skibus service in the winter months to the Gitschberg-Jochtal and Plose ski areas
- Weekly programme
The card is not available for purchase. It will be handed out to the guest by the accommodation on the day of arrival, the price of the card is included in the room rate and is valid for the entire duration of the stay. The card is not transferable.
Here are some of the most beautiful classic hikes in our immediate vicinity
• Rodenecker Alm Alpine pasture
• Villnöss Almen Alpine pastures
• Meransen/Gitschberg mountain
• Vals/Fane Alm/Jochtal valley
• Spiluck/Zirmaitalm Alpine pasture
The innumerable summit hikes and via ferratas in the Eisack Valley are a guarantee of rewarding climbs, breathtaking panoramic views and countless mountain peaks on the horizon.
Here are the most beautiful:
• Wilde Kreuzspitze summit, 3,132 m
• Seefeldspitze summit, 2,715 m
• Kassiansspitze summit, 2,851 m
• Karspitz summit, 2,517 m
• Plose Three Summits Tour, 2,500 m
• Astjoch, 2.194 m
• Pfunders – Edelraute hut - Napfspitze summit, 2,888 m
• Peitlerkofel, easy via ferrata - 2,875 m
• Sass Rigais – via ferrata - 3,025 m
• Günther Messner Steig – via ferrata, 2,655 m
Everywhere in South Tyrol has its own very distinct appeal: From the vibrant, lively cities with their churches and interesting architecture that blends tradition and modernity so harmoniously through to the well-preserved mediaeval villages. Embarking on an exciting trip of discovery and adventure and getting to know them all is well worth your time.
• The old Bishopric of Brixen 5 km
• The artists’ town of Klausen, 15 km
• The mining town of Sterzing 26 km
• The capital city of Bozen 45 km
• The spa town of Meran (where Empress Sissi once strolled) 80 km
• The sporty Alpine town of Bruneck 30 km
The 5 world-famous photo locations in South Tyrol
• Trip to the Dolomites – UNESCO World Heritage site
• Seiser Alm
• Pragser Wildsee Lake (Film: Mountain Police - One Step from Heaven with Terence Hill // Un passo dal cielo)
• Villnöss with the St. John of Nepomuk Chapel in Ranui
• The Würzjoch ridge with the Peitlerkofel
You can look forward to adventure-packed days for all ages here. Enjoy your holiday in the mountains and have fun with your family: There are countless family-friendly hikes and other attractions.
• APFELPARK - Play area at Rasa
• Lama trekking in Raas
• Sonnenpark (=adventure park) on the Gitschberg
• Adventure park in the Jochtal Valley
• Introductory family rafting tour
• Kletterhetz – climbing course for children
• A variety of adventurous family hikes
• Issinger lake with high-ropes course
• Mountain carting on the Plose and in Ladurns
• Woody Walk (=themed trail for children) on the Plose
• Mineral museum in Teis with mineral hunt
• The world of mountain mining in Ridnaun
• A trip to see the animals at the Ahner Berghof mountain farm in Rodeneck
• Explore the world of ants and bees
• Vahrn Kneipp park
Through the Eisacktal and Pustertal valleys on two wheels
The valley trails provide comfortable ways to discover the region. From village to village and from town to town. The Pustertal Valley Bike Route connects the South Tyrolean with the East Tyrolean Pustertal: You cycle away on a nearly level routes, all the way to Lienz in East Tyrol. In the other direction, the bike route leads to Brixen and from there via Route 99 to the Brenner Pass or in southern direction towards Bozen and/or to Lake Garda.
• Bike tour on the Rodengo and Luson Alps
• Bike ride through the Altfass Valley
• Tour of the huts by bike at Maranza
• Pustertal Valley Bike Route Val Pusteria Rio Pusteria - San Candido
• Val di Fundres – Rifugio Bodenalm
The Ploseblick is a dedicated motorbike hotel in Natz-Schabs in the Eisacktal: a biker’s dream come true.
Have you always dreamt of exploring the famous Dolomites on winding roads and across passes, discovering the unforgettable landscape of the Alps? South Tyrol is a biker Nirvana: a motorbike holiday in Natz-Schabs in the Eisacktal offers countless possibilities. Every single tour will deliver on a stunning landscape, allowing you to fully enjoy your biker holiday one twisting turn on the road after the other. Our motorbike hotel in Natz-Schabs in the Eisacktal is the perfect starting point for exciting day-long tours!
The following tours are available:
• Meadow tour across the Eisacktal
• Gröden and Sellajoch Tour
• Circular route around the Plose via the Würzjoch
• Drei Zinnen Dolomites Tour
• Around the Marmolada
We are the perfect base for your ski-safari in the UNESCO World Heritage Dolomites. Skiing from dawn to dusk in the world’s biggest skiing region, freshly-groomed slopes every day and feasting in the most beautiful mountain huts.
And if skiing’s not your thing: Enjoy the idyllic winter countryside and the magnificent views on the many winter hikes in our area. Whether you opt for a leisurely winter stroll on the wide trails or a challenging, beautiful snowshoe hike, the profound silence of the still mountains is an experience to live with mindfulness.
• Dolomites Ski-Safari in the heart of the Dolomiti Superski region: You can get to all the ski resorts in 20 - 60 minutes (Gitschberg-Jochtal/Plose/Kronplatz/Sella Ronda/Obereggen/Sexten)
• Winter hikes
• Snowshoe expeditions
• Cross-country skiing
• Ice skating
• Ski touring