Our Guest Pass "Natz-Schabs Card"
A plus for your holiday
The new Guest Pass "Natz-Schabs Card" offers guests of our member accommodations the opportunity to discover the high apple plateau Naz-Sciaves and South Tyrol by public transport with just one ticket. According to the motto:
Car-free - well connected.
Owners of the Guest Card can use all public transport in South Tyrol free of charge. You also enjoy many free benefits, such as travel on selected mountain railways and cable cars, free entry to over 90 museums in South Tyrol and participation on the weekly programme of Naz-Sciaves.
- Free and unlimited travel on public transport in the whole of South Tyrol (regional trains & buses)
- Free ride with the cable cars on the „Gitschberg“ in Maranza and „Jochtal“ in Valles in the period from 9 May to 12 July 2024 and from 16 September to 2 November 2024
- Cable cars to Renon, San Genesio, Meltina and Vorano, the Renon narrow-guage railway, the funicular railway to the Mandola and the PostAuto Switzerland to Müstair can be used free of charge
- Free rides with the cable car from Rio di Pusteria to Maranza
- Free access to some 80 museums, exhibitions and collections
- Free ride with the alpine bus to the Rodenecker-Lüsner Alp
- Skibus service in the winter months to the Gitschberg-Jochtal and Plose ski areas
- Partecipation in the weekly programme of Natz-Schabs and Gitschberg-Jochtal
The card is not available for purchase. It will be handed out to the guest by the accommodation on the day of arrival, the price of the card is included in the room rate and is valid for the entire duration of the stay. The card is not transferable.