Almencard & Almencard PLUS
The most beautiful places in our Ski-&Holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal – all-inclusive!
30 Alpine meadows, 2 mountain railways, 1 Alpine region
MURMEL'S TIP: The advantage of our Ski-&Holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal is the Almencard and/or the AlmencardPLUS! These enable you to enjoy a relaxing holiday without using your car! Conquer South Tyrol by using the mountain railways, bus and train.
The Almencard offers action, adventure, mountain cable cars and great variety for all the family.
Unlimited used of the railway cable cars in the Ski-&Holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal, as well as participation free of charge in the entire framework programme.
In addition, all Almencard users receive special discounts with our bonus partners.
The AlmencardPLUS includes the use of mountain railways in the Ski-&Holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal
the free use of all regional public transport in South Tyrol (= MobilCard)
free entry to more than 80 museums and exhibitions all around South Tyrol (= MuseumMobilCard)
Advantages – up close and in more detail:
Unlimited journeys with the railway cable car Gitschberg (only summer)
Unlimited journeys with the railway cable car Jochtal (only summer)
Bus journey from Mühlbach/Rio di Pusteria to the alp of Rodeneck/Rodengo-Lüsen/Luson
Discount in shops and leisure facilities
People with this icon alpinpoolon their Almencard have the advantage to entry to the Alpinpool for just 2,00 €/day/person
Attendance on our guided hiking weekly program:
• Summer in the mountains with Kneipp
• Bogbean, Yarrow and Magic Spells in Natz
• Hike to the Eisbruggsee lake in Pfunders
• Carriage ride for children in Meransen (5–14 years)
• The Meronsna Legend Trails
• Gone with the Water
• Rafting Taster
• Big 5 Altitude hike to the Wilde Kreuzspitze/Seefeldspitze (alternately)
• Into the Woods
• Meeting the animals at the Ahner mountain farm (5–9 years)
• Meditative hike and yoga in Natz
• Hike to the Pfunders mountain farms
• On Top of the World (10–14 years)
• Krixly Kraxly (5–9 years)
• Horse-drawn carriage tour to Jochtal
• Lama trekking for families
• Sunrise hike
• Family hike to the Spinges Bunker
• Old Castles & New Wines - Visit to the Vineyard & Organic Farm
• Medieval Games at the Mühlbacher Klause Ruins (5–9 years)
• Guided tours of the Mühlbacher Klause
• The cleansing power of smoke and herbs
• The Path towards Balance
Bringing suitable equipment (trekking boots, rain protection etc.) is recommended with each hike.
Participation at your own risk.
Minimum number of participants: 4 adults or 5 children aged 5 to 14.
Activities available for a limited number of participants.
Registration by 4:00 p.m. on the previous day. For information and registration please contact your hotel reception or the info points in the Ski & Holiday Area Rio Pusteria & Natz-Schabs.
|+39 0472 886 048|
|+39 0472 454 044|
|+39 0472 415 020|